- Post number 7: Moving to the Royal Hospital for Ne...
- Post number 8: Being Patronised by the staff
- Post Number 9: Self-Loathing
- Post Number 10: Gamma-Knife Surgery (!)
- Post Number 11: Dom Angears amazing Poem
- Post Number 12:Other Inmates
- Post Number 14: Discussions on moving to Oxshott
- Post Number 13: Trying to Find Housemates
- Post Number 15: Derek and the finger snappin' top ...
- Post Number 16: Not understanding how I've helped...
- Post number 17: Guilt at feeling low
- Post number 18: the RHN threaten legal action
- Post Number 19: Agency Monkeys
- Post number 20: The soc services discuss their pot...
- ▼ February 2008 (14)
- ► 2009 (83)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2013 (29)
5 Feb 2008
Post Number 9: Self-Loathing
After feeling tetchy yesterday, I feel as though I may have hit a new low today. God I hate this place and god I loathe and despise myself .I’ll tell you why… It’s the whole dishonesty of being in hospital where you almost have to be nice to people who: you can’t stand/irritate you/ are painfully stupid because you are so utterly reliant on them. At least in the world of ability you at least felt you could rely on yourself and pick and choose who you need help from. In hospital even an able bodied imbecile is in a much better position than me it seems. Morning rant over – may be back later…