- Post 68: Beautiful Kath
- Post 69: Alice and Dom and bizarre coincidences
- Post 70:Lunch with the girls
- Post 71: Tiny Lily Dabbous and it being a 'small' ...
- Post 72: Friends take up the slack
- Post 73: Getting by alone
- Post 74: My Sister is unwell
- Post 75:Mocking the week and the Ryder cup
- Post 76: Depression of the stroke survivor
- ▼ September 2008 (9)
- ► 2009 (83)
- ► 2010 (89)
- ► 2011 (61)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2013 (29)
9 Sep 2008
Post 71: Tiny Lily Dabbous and it being a 'small' world at University
While I'm on the subject of visits, I had a particularly special one recently that I neglected to mention. It was from some old Uni mates of mine, Lianne and Alex Dabbous, before they were married, I used to do tutorials with Alex and we got on well because we were equally workshy and used to swap stories about how we were always in trouble with the same politics tutor. I knew his then girlfriend Lianne because she had once been the girlfriend of my great friend Dom. It was a small world back then!
What was special about their visit was they brought their tiny, pinfully cute 1 week old daughter,Lily, I felt so honoured to meet the baby so young and you can probably tell from the picture how precious she is, during the visit Lianne and I were able to swop horror stories about hospitals because it sounded like giving birth in anNHS hospital was more traumatic than my 'Gamma-Knife' procedure.